Tuesday 15 October 2013

D&D 30-day Challenge - day 9

Day 9: Favourite character you haven't played?
Hmm. Jaevan. Jaevan was a character I made for a play-by-post game that never happened. I'd done details for where he came from and his family and EVERYTHING. He'd be perfect for the DM, because he always ends up in trouble, but was a happy guy. I rarely play "happy guys" because I'm a depressed bastard myself and I don't actually know how you act when you're "happy", so they're tricky to play.

We actually got maybe... 3 posts in before the DM called the entire thing off, so technically I got to "play" him, but I don't think that counts. I'd still like to play him. He was reborn for another play-by-post game, but not as amazingly cool as the first time and that too, was scrapped real soon after it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment